Todd Hsu, Ph.D.（許濤博士）
- Position: Professor and Dean
- Education: Doctor of Toxicology, University of Michigan, USA
- Expertise: Environmental Toxicology, Biotechnology, Algae Molecular Biology, Applied Immunology
- Contacts: +886-2-24622192 Ext 5000
- Faculty: Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology
- 2018.10.01-Dean of College of Life Science, NTOU
- 2001.08.01-Professor of Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology, NTOU
Publication (in these 5 years)
- T Hsu*, KM Huang, HT Tsai, ST Sung, TN Ho (2013) Cadmium (Cd)-induced oxidative stress down-regulates the gene expression of DNA mismatch recognition proteins MutS homolog 2 (MSH2) and MSH6 in zebrafish (Danio rerio) embryos. Aquatic Toxicology 126: 9-16.
- CE Wu, CM Wang, WK Huang, CT Yang, YC Wu, MM Hou, CH Hsieh, JJ Hsieh, HY Cheng, T Hsu, WC Chang (2015) Cytoplasmic and nuclear parathyroid hormone-related proteins are opposing prognostic factors in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer who have undergone curative resection. Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology 45: 267-273.
- TN Ho, ST Sung, KM Huang, T Hsu* (2015) Comparative effects of mercury (II) and cadmium on MutS homolog 6(MSH6)-mediated DNA mismatch binding activities in zebrafish (Danio rerio) embryos. Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology 29: 513-520.
- WK Huang, TT Kuo, CE Wu, HY Cheng, CH Hsieh, JJ Hsieh, YC Shen, MM Hou, T Hsu, JWC Chang (2016) A comparison of immunohistochemical and molecular methods for analyzing the BRAFV600E gene mutation in malignant melanoma in Taiwan. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology 12(4): 403-408. (DOI: 10.1111/ajco.12574)
- LB Ling, Y Chang, CW Liu, PL Lai, T Hsu* (2017) Oxidative stress intensity-related effects of cadmium (Cd) and paraquat (PQ) on UV-damaged-DNA binding and excision repair activities in zebrafish (Danio rerio) embryos. Chemosphere 167: 10-18.
- YC Shen, T Hsu*, LB Ling, WC You, CW Liu (2017) Identification of low-molecular-weight vitellogenin 1(Vg1)-like proteins as nucleotide excision repair factors in developing zebrafish (Danio rerio) using a transcription-based DNA repair assay. Fish Physiolgy and Biochemistry 43: 663-676.
- Y Chang, WY Lee, YJ Lin, T Hsu* (2017) Mercury (II) impairs nucleotide excision repair (NER) in zebrafish (Danio rerio) embryos by targeting primarily at the stage of DNA incision. Aquatic Toxicology 192: 97-104.
- WY Pei, WY Lo, T Hsu, CT Peng, HJ Wang (2017) Angiotensin-(1-7) inhibits thrombin-induced endothelial phenotypic changes and reactive oxygen species production via NADPH oxidase 5 downregulation. Frontiers in Physiology 8: 994. (DOI: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00994)
- CM Wang, MF Pan, YJ Lin, MY Chung, YS Wen, Y Chang, HM Lin, T Hsu (2018) A series of organic-inorganic hybrid zinc phosphites containing extra-large channels. Inorganic Chemistry 57: 2390–2393.
- TN Ho, GV Paul, T Hsu* (2019) Heat stress upregulates G-T mismatch binding activities in (Danio rerio) embryos preexposed and nonexposed to a sublethal level of cadmium (Cd). Chemosphere 218: 179-188.